From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up fetchmail to feed postfix
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:04:53
1 On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:43:04 +0100, Marc Joliet wrote:
2
3 > > Funnily enough, I switched to Claws because I found KMail
4 > > horrible...
5 >
6 > I switched from Claws to KMail in part because I hated that checking
7 > for emails would block the GUI. Not being able to type because Claws
8 > decided to check for emails in the background again became more and
9 > more infuriating over time...
10
11 That only happens if you enable the setting to open a progress window
12 when checking for mails. I use background checking here because that
13 would annoy me as much as it did you!
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 The trouble with the world is that everybody in it is three drinks behind.