From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Umasking media-tv/mythtv-0.28?
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 15:46:53
1 On 12/01/2016 12:14 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > The other issue is that my mythtv front-end died shortly after I got
3 > it into the tree, and I've ended up moving off of mythtv. I don't
4 > believe Cardoe is actively using it at the moment so it is in a bit of
5 > limbo. However, it almost certainly works and tweaks to improve it
6 > are certainly welcome. I'm sure cardoe would commit them but if not I
7 > can try to help out with that. I just have no way to test anything at
8 > the moment so I don't want to fiddle with it without testing feedback
9 > from an active user.
12 I use mythtv daily (or close to it) and have separated BE/FE & multiple
13 frontends that I could potentially use for testing, just FYI.
14
15 I haven't tried .28 yet, though.
16
17 Dan