From: fei huang <daniel.huangfei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox hangs frequently...
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:57:46
1 well, I know the post should not shows up at list of gentoo, but the
2 problem is really quite annoying and I could not find any useful
3 solution through google.
4
5 every time I click on the "save link as" or "save image as", firefox
6 immediately stops responding, It is said that the problem might be
7 caused by the permissions of my last visited folder, but ALL folders
8 and files are accessible. I firstly use a new profile, no luck; safe
9 mode, no use of course; re-emerge it seemed to make it working for
10 only several minutes. besides, it hangs while loading some pages.
11
12 I'm using fvwm 2.5.16 and mozilla-firefox-bin 1.5.0.3.
13
14 any ideas~ thanks in advance..
15
16 daniel