From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Plasma migration won't launch
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 06:53:18
1 On Saturday 14 May 2016 23:54:32 you wrote:
2 > I've upgraded a PC to plasma5 and sddm won't launch it. Instead it launches
3 > only Enlightenment, which happens to be the first on the sddm list, no
4 > matter what desktop I choose from the drop down.
5 >
6 > Have I missed some setting? I followed the plasma 5 upgrade guide. How can
7 > I troubleshoot this?
8
9 On this PC there are two user accounts. The user in question had in their
10 .bashrc:
11
12 XSESSION="KDE-4"
13
14 I guess I will need to change this to start plasma5, but what to?
17 Regards,
18 Mick