From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd-boot on openrc
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 06:09:55
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Monday, 18 April 2022 16:05:24 -00 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >
4 >> The machine is sick. I now have no mouse or keyboard after POST. They're
5 >> fine in UEFI BIOS setup, and they're fine after the default kernel has
6 >> finished booting - just not at boot menu time.
7 > And now it's perfectly all right. What is one supposed to do in the face of
8 > such chaos?
9 >
10 > I confess that the machine is perilously close to being hurled through the
11 > window.
15 Get sledge hammer, bigger is better.  Place sledge hammer beside
16 computer.  Use a camera if the puter has one.  Let computer know that is
17 Plan B, there is no Plan C.  :-)
18
19 I've done it before with hal.  Neil, remember my situation with hal?  ;-)
20
21 Hope that helps.
22
23 Dale