From: Massimo Gengarelli <massimo.gengarelli@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How would I disable Flash (oand other things) for a single account?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:24:19
1 Probably it's not the best solution (and it's easily revertable), but
2 you may try disabling Javascript in Firefox (or whatever browser your
3 user will use).
4
5 Another solution (but I don't think it will work) is to chmod
6 /opt/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so to -rwxr-x--- (0750) and then
7 change it's ownerships to root:video (or another group you may want to
8 create).
9