From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] iSCSI target
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:04:36
1 Hi,
2
3 I wanted to play a bit with iSCSI and wants to setup iSCSI target(s) on one of
4 my servers. Now I find two iSCSI target software's in portage (sys-
5 block/iscsitarget & sys-block/open-iscsi). Does anyone out there any
6 experience with either one of these?
7
8 Pro/Cons?
9
10 When looking at the web-sites open-iscsi seems dead, last update of web-site
11 2005 and latest release from July 2009.
12
13 iscsitarget does not look much better - latest release July 2010.
14
15 So, what are you using and are you happy with it?
16
17 Regards,
18 --
19 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
21 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!