From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Email from Mac to PC/Win
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:30:17
1 On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:31:26 +0200
2 Mikko Husari <husku@××××××.com> wrote the words:
3
4 > Adrian wrote:
5 > > Greetings all --
6 > >
7 > > Here is a question I'd like opinions on. We have a new director at
8 > > my job and she uses a Mac. Naturally, we are all PC based using
9 > > Windows and *barf* Outlook.
10 > >
11 > > When she sends emails from her Mac:
12 > > Sometimes attachments don't arrive.
13 > > Sometimes the emails never arrive (or so people claim, never
14 > > happens to me)
15 > > Sometimes her emails end up in the junk mail folder (again, never
16 > > happens to me)
17 > >
18 > > Our "IT" people are telling here this is because Mac email is not
19 > > "compatible" with PCs. My intuition & years of computer use is
20 > > telling me this is bullshit.
21 > >
22 > > I've been wrong before . . . Just not often. *haha*
23 > >
24 > > Any commentary?
25 > >
26 > > Thank you -- Adrian
30 > Does she use some sort of digital signature or that sort of stuff?
31 > sometimes outlooks does not handle that kind of attachments...
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
37 interesting point. I will ask her.
38
39 Thank you
40
41 Adrian
45 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
46
47 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
48 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
49 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls