From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: !!!!
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 01:39:26
1 On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:03:31 -0700
2 John Campbell <jdc.rpv@×××.net> wrote:
3
4 > I haven't really been following this closely but I haven't seen any
5 > suggestion to use "emerge -1 --quiet=y smart-live-rebuild" to remove
6 > the offending curses output. Hopefully emerge doesn't check/use
7 > curses unless it's producing actual output.
8
9 A very obscure hint, and I like it :) I have no trouble emerging
10 packages (at the moment) so I emerged app-portage/smart-live-rebuild,
11 which dragged in eselect-package-manager as a dependency.
12
13 'eselect package-manager list' shows only portage as installed, even
14 though I now also have porthole and smart-live-rebuild installed too.
15
16 Do you see something different?