From: "Holger Hoffstätte" <holger.hoffstaette@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: out of disk space to compile webkit-gtk
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:39:08
1 On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 00:53:16 -0700, Joseph wrote:
2
3 > I'm upgrading the system and running out of disk space to compile
4 > webkit-gtk
5 > [..]
6 > How do I tell the system to use /home partition to use for compiling
7 > temp tiles?
8
9 portage.env allows per-package environment variables.
10
11 This will use two special "configurations" for libreoffice:
12
13 holger>grep libreoffice /etc/portage/package.env
14 app-office/libreoffice clang.conf no-tmpfs.conf
15
16 A configuration is simply a set of variables:
17
18 holger>cat /etc/portage/env/no-tmpfs.conf
19 PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
20
21 So replace libreoffice with webkit-gtk and whatever path you want for
22 PORTAGE_TEMPDIR.
23
24 -h