From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-user] Two identical systems - different!
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:09:28
1 On Tuesday 04 Mar 2014 15:47:05 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Whatever I've tried, I still can't get owncloud installed properly, not
4 > even by running their installer script to fetch and install version 6.0.2,
5 > just released. That's why I felt forced into the brute-force method.
6
7 What you describe as "installed properly" boils down to using wget to download
8 their latest release, untarring it into your /var/www/owncloud directory and
9 checking that ownership and access rights are correctly set.
10
11 The manual install instructions explain how to do this step by step on their
12 website.
13
14 Are you getting some particular error when you try to load it in a browser?
17 Regards,
18 Mick