From: Kai Peter <kp@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Update of glibc-2.23 to 2.25
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:27:25
1 From the "cron" thread:
2
3 On 2017-11-05 18:12, Neil Bothwick wrote:
4 > On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 17:56:56 +0100, Kai Peter wrote:
5 >
6 >> OT: Seems that since the last update of my MUA the formatting of my
7 >>
8 >> mails is broken - at least at reply's. There are extra line breaks.
9 >>
10 >> Grrrr - if you not do everything by yourself ... ;-)
11 >
12 > ... at least you have someone else to blame.
13
14 Unfortunately it would be possible. The issue did appear after the
15 update of glibc. Under some circumstances the shell text processing
16 could be broken. In this case it was DKIM signing, but I recognized
17 another issue too. It was not hard to fix it and it's not worth the time
18 to investigate further to me. It looks to me they reversed a change in
19 glibc which was made a long time ago.
20
21 PS: I bet that the formatting is correct now ... :-)
22 --
23 Sent with eQmail-1.10