From: Floyd Anderson <f.a@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NeoMutt and GnuPG
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:57:54
1 Hi Lucas,
2
3 On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:20:23 -0500
4 Lucas Ramage <ramage.lucas94@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 >When I send an encrypted message I see two files:
7 >
8 >- noname (1kb)
9 >- msg.asc (10kb) # <-- this one changes size depending on my message.
12 please be more specific, i.e. where did you see those two lines of
13 files? In the attachment menu (after sending the mail) or compose menu
14 (before you send the mail)? Can you see anchor pairs:
15
16 -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
17 -----END PGP MESSAGE-----
18
19 with your mail selected and after invoking :exec view-raw-message from
20 NeoMutt’s command prompt?
21
22 Also, what is the version of your NeoMutt and the USE-flags.
25 Regards,
26 floyd