From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nsebrecht@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Nicolas Sebrecht <nsebrecht@×××××.fr>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:50:08
1 The 25/03/14, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > It has already been determined that on this list we do not want extra CCs,
4
5 I think you have determined this on your side (I'm not doing a personal
6 attack, "you" is not "you" alone).
7
8 > Please respect that and don't reopen this discussion.
9
10 Please don't tell us what we should do in the first place. You
11 (including some others here) seem well comfortable with the idea of
12 making Gentoo's mailing lists an exception with the glitchy way everyone
13 is supposed to work with mails here.
14
15 cc'ing is a mark of respect in accordance with both the technical norme
16 and the persons involved in a discussion. You won't remove this from my
17 education and local policies instored by legitimate (or not)
18 policymakers won't change my practice and expectation.
21 Nicolas Sebrecht