From: Marco Fabbri <spiff1281@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Install Gentoo in Hong Kong office
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:06:44
1 Hi,
2
3 My name is Marco Fabbri, I am from Italy. I am in charge for IT structure of
4 my company.
5
6 I am writing to you because my company Sourcing Solutions Group has an
7 office in Hong Kong and I need to make an installation of Linux Gentoo on
8 the server in Hong Kong. But the company that provide us internet and
9 support us in day-by-day problem does not support Linux for policy.
10
11 I am looking for a guy who can help me in doing an installation on our
12 server. Does any of you have expertise in Gentoo and is available for this
13 work?
14
15 Please write me at m.fabbri@×××××××××××××××××.it or contact me on skype:
16 spiff1281.