From: Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ... fails to open device '/dev/hda2' after update
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:23:43
1 On Monday 30 January 2006 10:17, a tiny voice compelled Fredrik Lundgren to
2 write:
3 > Well,
4 >
5 > a local Gentoo-guru fixed the problem with etc-update. So the failure to
6 > appears to have been there. As, a newbie I could use some subtantial
7 > advice where, when, and how ect-update should be used (there were 80
8 > config files to take care of) - although when I failed I wasn't even
9 > aware of the problem.
10 >
11 > Fredrik
12 >
13 > ----- Original Message -----
14 > From: "Richard Fish" <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
15 > To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
16 > Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 4:27 AM
17 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ... fails to open device '/dev/hda2' after
18 > update
19 >