From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] X11 and HP2475w: First steps?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:21:40
1 Hi,
2
3 before damaging "delicate electronic equipment" I want
4 to ask, what the best way is to switch from a 1600x1200
5 pixel analogous Iiyama monitor to an Flat panel HP2475w (LCD)
6 with 1980x1200 pixel monitor?
7
8 Graphics card is a (info via lspci):
9 nVidia Corporation G73 [GeForce 7600 GT] (rev a2)
10
11 With one analog and one digital output.
12
13 Thank you very much for any help in advance!
14
15 Keep hacking!
16 mcc
19 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
20 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
21 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
22 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.