From: Hal Martin <hal.martin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pam fixed now it's tcpdump
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:24:53
1 Re-emerge shadow and you should be able to login.
2
3 After that you'll need to reinstall services like sshd that have files
4 in /etc/pam.d/
5
6 -Hal
7
8 maxim wexler wrote:
9 >> Did you log out and back in again first?
12 > Well, I just did and now I can't log back on. I enter
13 > my user name, hit enter and it doesn't even ask for my
14 > password, just says login incorrect, repeats that two
15 > times and says my three chances are up.
16 >
17 > PAM was emerged but maybe it wasn't activated, or is
18 > that supposed to be automatic?
19 >
20 > I'll have to chroot back into gentoo but after that I
21 > don't have a clue.
22 >
23 > Reporting via an XP box.
24 >
25 > mw
29 > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
30 > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping
34 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list