From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new machine: Intel quad vs duo
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:28:36
1 On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:57:14 +0200, Florian Philipp wrote:
2
3 > Water cooling? Well, it's got its advantages but I would stick with air
4 > cooling, less trouble in maintenance and failure.
5
6 I've been water cooling for more than three years, it's beautifully
7 quiet (the hard drive motors are the loudest part of my system) and
8 maintenance free. I check the coolant level once in a blue moon, but it
9 never needs attention. You're more likely to have problems caused by an
10 air cooled system overheating than a water-cooling component failing.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "Have you lived in this village all your life?"
17 "No, not yet."