From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Loop-AES
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:23:54
1 Mike Kazantsev <mike_kazantsev@×××××××.net> [09-05-10 08:30]:
2 > On Sun, 10 May 2009 05:35:32 +0200
3 > meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
4 >
5 > > loop-aes and aespipe are part of the gentoo-portage.
6 > > Is "ciphers", which is also offered via loop-aes.sourceforge.net
7 > > also part of portage? I dont find it...
8 > > Or any other way to choose different cipher-algorithms to
9 > > be used with loop-aes?
10 >
11 > Ciphers package readme states:
12 >
13 > [ciphers modules have been moved to loop-AES package on 2007-05-15.
14 > See loop-AES source and README files for more up to date information.]
15 >
16 > So you can probably find it's functionality in the same loop-aes portage
17 > package.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net
21
22 Hi Mike,
23
24 thanks a lot for the hint! I hadn't awaited this, since the
25 ciphers-archive is only one count behind that of loop-aes...
26 I will see, what I can do...
31 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
32 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
33 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
34 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.