From: Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] v4l need tuning?
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 22:54:03
1 On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 08:45:57PM +0100, Matt Harrison wrote:
2 > Actually I've just found the paperwork, it's an LMLBT44 from Linux Media
3 > Labs. Their website isn't much help, it did point me to the module
4 > arguments to use, so it's now no longer detected as a generic unknown
5 > card. Unfortunately I'm still seeing the same issues.
6 >
7 > Thanks
11 just for the archives, I've sorted it out thanks to the manufacturers. Their
12 documentations says to specify the following options to the bttv module:
13
14 options bttv cart=118,118,118,118
15
16 That got the card detected but didn't let me get a good picture. I contacted the
17 company and a guy responded very quickly. He said to try this:
18
19 options bttv card=118,118,118,118 pll=1,1,1,1
20
21 I was skeptical as always, but I tried it and voila :) Now everything is working
22 perfectly.
23
24 Hope this might help someone else one day.