From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which process is using port 5060 ?
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:18:56
1 On Thursday 15 June 2006 12:21, Dave S wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Apparently my SIP port 5060 is in use. Is there a Linux command to tell me
5 > what process is using this port. I have a vague memory of seeing such a
6 > command but just cannot remember or find it.
7
8 netstat -anp | grep :5060
9
10 More useful would be lsof (emerge lsof)
11
12 lsof -n | grep :5060
15 "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
16 all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
17 their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
18 become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list