From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Where be the hardened Stage3?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 17:04:10
1 -original message-
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where be the hardened Stage3?
3 From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
4 Date: 2011-06-03 23:05
5
6 >On 06/03/11 09:28, Pandu Poluan wrote:
7 >> Anyone knows why current-stage3/ no longer has the hardened stage3 tarballs?
10 >Try this for now?
11 >
12 > http://gentoo.osuosl.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/
15 Thanks, found that when I spelunked into the deep underbelly of the intarwebz :)
16
17 The question still remains, though: Why not in current-stage3/ ? Any serious technical issues that'll kill my puppies?
18
19 (Lest I be misunderstood: if it's the council's decision, I'm not for nor against the decision. Just curious, is all.)
20
21 Rgds,
22 --
23 Pandu E Poluan