From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Trouble installing Plone
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:48:42
1 Hi list!
2
3 I'm currently trying to install the Plone-CMS on my vServer. However,
4 for some reason, Zope and Plone just don't get together.
5
6 I've followed this howto: [1] I've also looked at other docs around the
7 net as well as Plone's readme.
8
9 Zope runs and I can access it. Plone is installed and I've used
10 zprod-manager to add it to the zope-instance. I've also restarted Zope.
11 The problem is: "plone site" just doesn't show up in the list of items I
12 can add!
13
14 I've checked the permissions, I can see the products which belong to
15 Plone in Zope's product tree. I've tried plone-2.5.5 with zope-2.9.10
16 and plone-3.1.7 with zope-2.10.7.
17
18 [1] http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Plone
19