From: Jessica Rasku <jrasku@××××××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mailman 2.1.5-r4/sendmail issue with ``Group missmatch error.''
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:12:46
1 I installed mailman about a week ago and didn't realise that it was not
2 working correctly until today. It appears that mailman is expecting to
3 be executed (by sendmail) as group "mailman" GID 280 and sendmail is
4 executing it as group "daemon" GID 2. I can see that the solution is
5 probably to do a manual build of mailman changing the expected GID to 2
6 which is what it is getting (seems the most logical to me), I just am
7 not sure how to go about this. I haven't done any manual installs
8 within the portage system yet. Any help would be appreciated.
9
10 Jessica
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list