From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting NX to work - account locked?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:58:24
1 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2
3 > Do I need to unlock the account? I wonder, because the howto
4 > says nothing about it.
5
6 Hm.
7 I now unlocked the nx account by giving it a password,
8 but I still fail to login. The client still errors out
9 with "Server not installed or NX access disabled" and
10 when I click on "Detail", I get:
11
12 NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 29894
13 NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
14 NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
15 NX> 200 Connected to address: 213.133.109.44 on port: 631
16 NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
17 NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
18 NX> 204 Authentication failed.
19
20 But there's nothing in the server logs anymore .(
21 Nothing.
22
23 Anyone using NX?
24
25 Alexander Skwar
26 --
27 "Being against torture ought to be sort of a multipartisan thing."
28 -- Karl Lehenbauer, as amended by Jeff Daiell, a Libertarian
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list