From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Voice synthesizers? (not neccessarily TTS!)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:53:33
1 Hi,
2
3 I am looking for a (not neccessarily GENTOO) software, whith which
4 it is possible to synthesize the human voice (male / female).
5
6 It does not neccessarily need to be a TTS (I tried some) -- but the
7 voice needs easily to be tuned in the sense of pitch and sound.
8
9 Suppose you want a synthetic voice of Frodo talking some Tengwar (and dont
10 want to mimic the movies actors ;) or the northern slang of some Elbish ... ;)
11
12 Another example would be vocaloid (commercial product).
13
14 Is there some software of this kind somewhere for Linux?
15
16 Thanks a lot for any voice coming up for this ! :)))
17 Cheers
18 Meino