From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] libGL.so
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 03:39:32
1 Howdy all,
2
3 I ran an update deep and such, and things worked nicely. And after
4 that I ran a revdep-rebuild, and things didn't go so smoothly. I'm
5 running into this error:
6
7 /usr/lib/libGL.so: No such file or directory
8
9 Now, I do have libGL.so.1, as well as 1.0.7174 (which I think is an
10 artifact of an nvidia driver I was trying to get to work with no luck).
11
12 Actually, those parentheses deserve a bit of splainin'. I've got an
13 old nVidia TNT2 card here, and the proprietary nVidia drivers don't seem
14 to play nice with the newer kernel just yet. So I switched back to the
15 regular nv driver for the meantime. This is why the 1.0.7174 soname is
16 there I think...
17
18 Anyways, anybody know what I need to emerge to get the libGL.so that
19 revdep-rebuild wants to see to be there? Thanks!
20
21 R
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list