From: "Klaus-J. Wolf" <klaus.j.wolf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What happened to glsa-check?
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 12:23:31
1 Hm, my version displays a different usage help:
2
3 # python3 /usr/lib64/portage/python3.6/glsa-check
4 No mode given: what should I do?
5 usage: glsa-check <option> [glsa-list]
6
7 optional arguments:
8 -h, --help show this help message and exit
9 -V, --version Some information about this tool
10 -v, --verbose Print more information
11 -n, --nocolor Disable colors
12 -e, --emergelike Do not use a least-change algorithm
13 -c, --cve Show CAN ids in listing mode
14
15 Modes:
16 -l, --list List all unapplied GLSA
17 -d, --dump Show all information about the given GLSA
18 --print Alias for --dump
19 -t, --test Test if this system is affected by the given GLSA
20 -p, --pretend Show the necessary commands to apply this GLSA
21 -f, --fix Try to auto-apply this GLSA (experimental)
22 -i, --inject inject the given GLSA into the glsa_injected file
23 -m, --mail Send a mail with the given GLSAs to the administrator
24
25 My version belongs to portage-2.3.62.
26
27 Are there more than one version in use? And why?