From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Does anyone else have broken symlinks in /usr/share/man/man1?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:51:51
1 On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:37:37 +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > I'm affected by a bug that seems to affect only some Gentoo users.
4 > dev-libs/openssl seems to install broken symlinks for some of its man
5 > pages. You can check with:
6
7 Nothing here on two boxes.
8
9 > find /usr/share/man/ -type l ! -exec test -r {} \; -print
10
11 This is an incredibly inefficient way of testing for broken symlinks, it
12 takes about 100 times as long to run (over ten seconds on my netbook) than
13
14 find -L /usr/share/man/ -type l
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 "Woody, I said TUCK the children in bed!" --Mia Farrow