From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] recommended applications
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:31:09
1 Am 24.05.2015 um 12:32 schrieb behrouz khosravi:
2 > Hello everyone. After spending about a year in the world of linux (and
3 > mostly beloved gentoo!) I have realized that the key to a stable and
4 > fast machine is to keep the system as small as possible.
5 > So I am going to use console based tools mostly. I will also replace
6 > KDE with i3wm.
7 >
8 > What do you recommend as a replacement for kmail? (is mutt a good choise?)
9 >
10 > What about IRC client?
11 >
12 > Torrent client?
13 >
14 > I know that I can use google! but I would like to know your opinion.
15 > Thanks for your time.
16
17 (x)emacs.