From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange TCP timeout errors
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 22:57:30
1 On 06/10/15 01:35, Grant wrote:
2 > I've attached a PNG from Munin showing the TCP timeout errors on my
3 > Gentoo server over the past month. The data is expressed in timeouts
4 > per second and that rate is shown to be steadily increasing over the
5 > past month. That seems strange to me. Munin doesn't show any other
6 > data point increasing like this over the time period. Any ideas?
7 >
8 > - Grant
11 weird - does it reset on an interface restart or reboot?
12
13 Can you verify its not an artefact within munin (how?)
16 BillK