From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: {OT} Time for hardware upgrade(s)
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 02:52:15
1 Grant wrote:
2 > I bet that's just old stock. I can't find a single motherboard with
3 > Nvidia graphics and an AM3+ or FM1 socket on newegg.com.
4 >
5 > - Grant
10 I didn't see a AM3+ either. May have to buy a mobo and a separate video
11 card. At least that way, you can get what you really want. This is one
12 reason I buy separate pieces. I don't need a supped up video card but
13 do want a decent mobo. When I buy separately, I can put a little extra
14 into my mobo and save on the card. Of course, my last build has a
15 donated card. Works great for me. Does stumble a little on the very HD
16 video of the Asteroid Galaxy Tour singing the Golden Age tho. Since it
17 does it in the same place and only on the one video, I'm wondering if it
18 was recorded that way somehow. :/
19
20 You may want to check pricewatch, tigerdirect and just froogle for a
21 while. Eventually you can narrow down what you are looking for and just
22 find the better deal. It's a plan anyway.
23
24 Dale
25