From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge PEAR packages.
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:40:25
1 On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 03:17 -0300, Pupeno wrote:
2 > How are you supposed to emerge PEAR packages today ?
3 > After upgrading, portage wanted to install dev-lang/php, so I done it remove
4 > some blocking packages, including dev-php/php and dev-php/mod_php.
5 > Now emerging PEAR-XML_Parser or PEAR-DB wants to emerge dev-php/php back, what
6 > I am supposed to do ?
7 > Thank you.
8
9 I had this question yesterday (See the "Blocking weirdness" thread).
10 This worked for me:
11
12 dev-php/PEAR-DB ~x86
13
14 I assume you could do this with whatever PEAR package you wanted...
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list