From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Good file system that recovers from a power failure.
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 05:07:49
1 .
4 > Total corruptions in 5 years with reiserfs-3.6 and NO ups in that
5 > environment
6 > = zero.
9 > Same - havent moved from reiser3 for ages. Originally I used ext2 then
10 reiser3 then started trying out ext3, but after a failure to come up clean
11 with ext3 i just went back to reiser3 and stayed. My experience is with a
12 few home and low importance work systems, so less than twenty "system years"
13 of data, and therefore my evidence is weak due to small sample size.