From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [UDEV] No network on startup
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:17:31
1 On 1/22/07, Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > I have updated my gentoo box by typing emerge --update world. This also
5 > updated udev and now I don't get any network on startup. If I want to
6 > get a network connection, I'll have to first delete
7 > "/var/run/dhcpcd-eth0.pid" and then run 'dhcpcd eth0'.
8
9 Did you also update baselayout at the same time...or dhcpcd? I'd
10 suspect these would be more likely to cause the problem you describe.
11
12 Could you post your current /etc/conf.d/net?
13
14 -Richard
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list