From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Need ebuild no longer in Portage
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 07:03:09
1 Also, gentoo has an "attic" where all older ebuilds are archived. You
2 can grab the ebuild and any related files and use your local overlay to
3 keep it around for as long as you need.
4
5 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/x11-drivers/
6
7 There are nvidia-drivers and a legacy branch for even older. In
8 nvidia-drivers there is a link to view dead files (or attic) - prob same
9 everywhere.
10
11 BillK