From: james <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: new computer : any advice ?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:13:26
1 Gevisz <gevisz <at> gmail.com> writes:
2
3 > on-board video card. Just to avoid extra heating and aircraft noise
4 > produced by R4770.
5
6 Fanless video cards are wonderful. I have had many over the years but this
7 one is still my (silent) favorite::
8
9 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
10 Cape Verde PRO [Radeon HD 7750 / R7 250E]
13 I did notice in a gentoo blog that openmp is a testing option for Clang-3.7
14 now? [1]
15
16 Try not to loose faith, we all have had bad experiences, but clustering,
17 distributed and systems aggregation codes are rapidly coalescing into
18 something wonderful, so ..... keep the faith...... bro.
19
20 ;-)
21
22 wwr,