From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Alternatives to knutclient
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:38:54
1 On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:11:13 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > BTW, perhaps in UK cities general and unpredicted power cuts are
4 > relatively rare and brownouts don't occur often. Out in the sticks the
5 > infrastructure is so neglected power cuts and brown outs can be a
6 > weekly occurrence. I just bought yet another UPS to protect my TV and
7 > media devices, having suffered catastrophic failures in the past. :-(
8
9 I can see the power station cooling towers from my house, but I still used
10 to get flickering lights and repeated ha
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Is that "woof" feed me; "woof" walk me; "woof" rdware failures
17 until I invested in a UPS or two.there's a burglar? What??