From: askar k <askar.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to mount root fs on uknown - block (0,0)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:59:59
1 I don't know... It seems you and I had different problems.
2 As I solved mine with enabling GENERIC IDE SUPPORT.
3 Recompiled kernel and reboot.
4 Now it's fine...
5
6 On 7/26/06, karsten <k.gebbert@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > > It's interesting for me, what the other people do when they install
9 > > Gentoo 2006.0???
10 > > What should I do know??? Install Fedora and copy kernel config file from it?
11 > > Very sad...
12 >
13 > I was sad too, not being able to find the reason. So I just took the
14 > config file that was there anyway, on this other box. No install. Not
15 > anything especially uncool, just an attempt to solve a problem on my
16 > own.
17 >
18 > k
19 >