From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Python 2.7 support
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:03:01
1 On Monday 07 December 2009 11:28:07 Xavier Parizet wrote:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > I eard some (long) time ago that portage is not compatible with python 2.7,
5 > so i masked it (python) in /etc/portage/package.mask. What i would like to
6 > know now is is portage now compatible with this version of python ? Or if
7 > not, where can i follow the status of this compatibility ? I looked on
8 > b.g.o but didn't find anything related to this.
9 >
10 > Many thanks in advance.
14 There is no python-2.7
15
16 I think you mean python-3.0
17
18 Once you make this change, google will tell you what you need to know
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com