From: Beau Henderson <beau@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Flash Busted
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 04:02:48
1 G'day,
2
3 Sorry in advance if I'm posting this to the wrong list.
4
5 As of late ( past couple of weeks ), I've been having trouble with flash.
6 Nothing seems to work. Youtube, google video, lastfm doesn't have the little
7 player and worst of all I'm missing out on shiny advertisements that go
8 DING.
9
10 All I get is a gray box. I've made no major changes to my system, just the
11 regular update.
12
13 I've tried removing and re-installing netscape flash to no avail.
14
15 I'm using the latest Firefox 3 binary available in portage ( r.0.4 ) and I'm
16 on x86.
17
18 Would anyone happen to have any ideas on what I might need to check or how I
19 might enable further debugging to get to the bottom of this ?
22 Beau Dylan Henderson