From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new mobo : Eth0 recovered
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:01:27
1 On Monday 23 April 2012 20:41:27 Stroller wrote:
2
3 > So I have to either tolerate Peter's choice of font size, or I have
4 > to sacrifice being able to read these other messages in their
5 > optimum format.
6
7 As I said in another e-mail, I have not made any such choice. Ever.
8
9 > Now I appreciate that my choice of email client is not anyone else's
10 > fault, but plain-text is the standard of mailing lists, and I think
11 > it's a reasonable expectation that people conform to it (once their
12 > client's faux-pas has been pointed out).
13
14 Plain text is what I have always specified. Kmail seems to want to
15 override my preferences.
18 Rgds
19 Peter