From: Francesco Talamona <ti.liame@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A suggestion for bacula
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:07:02
1 On Saturday 26 November 2005 13:46, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
2 > Francesco Talamona wrote:
3 > > I've written a little page in my personal wiki with an HOWTO for
4 > > Gentoo to build a bootable cdrom using Bacula scripts, next week I
5 > > can provide an english translation if anyone interested.
6 >
7 > Well, I am interested. :) - Hope that meets the "anyone" requeriment
8 In this case I dare to make a little abuse to the list, and will post a
9 4KB attachment ! You don't have to wait fot the next week :-)
10
11 This is just a "worksforme" style howto, but I hope it can be considered
12 useful. Of course any feedbacks are warmly welcomed.
13
14 Ciao
15 Francesco
16 --
17 Linux Version 2.6.12-gentoo-r9, Compiled #2 Wed Aug 24 18:43:16 CEST
18 2005
19 One 2GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processor, 2GB RAM, 3917.26 Bogomips Total
20 aemaeth

Bacula+bootable+cdrom.zip application/x-zip