From: Ian <omega21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installing KDE...Again.... (Now at howto install kde)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:53:34
1 Thanks Benno!
2 Now how do I install kde 3.4.3? The main reason for doing this is that I
3 dont want arts.
4 If I just emerge the bare minimum, will it want to install arts as well?
5 What is the bare minimum? Its emerge kicker kdesktop konsole kcontrol right?
6 (Up until now, Ive just used "emerge kde". Its my only graphical enviornment
7 so I dont
8 find it pulling in everything.)
9 And then I want 3.4.3, so do i need to go emerge kicker-3.4.3 etc....?
10 Thanks very much guys/gals!
11 ~Ian