From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gamin
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:12:59
1 On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:51:51 +0200
2 Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 Hi,
5
6 > If you look at the ebuild
7 > ('less /usr/portage/app-admin/gamin/gamin-0.1.7.ebuild'), you'll
8 > see that gamin provides the virtual fam.
9
10 Yep, I visited its web!
11
12 > $ equery depends fam
13 > [ Searching for packages depending on fam... ]
14 > gnome-base/gnome-vfs-2.12.2
15
16 In my case, I have no output at this command..
17
18 > But there are several other packages that depend on fam when the fam
19 > USE flag is set, among them kdelibs.
20
21 That's it! kdelibs! I can't figure why equery does not show it...
22
23 [...]>
24
25 > It is used to observe whether files have changed. Quite useful
26 > when
27 > you happen to pull out files from under Kate. If you don't need it,
28 > drop the fam USE flag.
29
30 I've done it... I'll see what happen in future.
31
32 > Benno
33 Thanks!
37 Arnau Bria
38 http://blog.emergetux.net
39 "Flanders, de nada sirve rezar: yo mismo acabo de hacerlo y los dos
40 no vamos a ganar"
41 ~Homer J. Simpson~
42 --
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list