From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Legacy GRUB vs GRUB2
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:05:08
1 On 23 Jun 2010, at 07:00, Rod wrote:
2 > On 23/06/2010 3:43 PM, Maximilian Bräutigam wrote:
3 >>
4 >>> Is there a GRUB to GRUB2 migration guide somewhere in the Gentoo
5 >>> Documentation?
6 >>>
7 >>> BR / P-E
8 >>>
9 >> I did it 2 weeks ago with lil help of:
10 >>
11 >> http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Grub2
12 >>
13 >> And I didn't use the multislot, that was unnecessary, since os-
14 >> prober is
15 >> working perfectly.
16 >
17 > Hi, would you like to check your GNU GRUB 2 external link at the
18 > end, I just clicked it and got a
19 > 404 - Page Not Found
20 > The page you were looking for could not be found on the GNU web
21 > server.
22 > http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-2.en.html
25 So fix it. It's a wiki. It depends on community members to make
26 corrections and improvements.
27
28 Stroller.