From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] any experience with wayland?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 17:25:08
1 No systemd for me. I use openrc, eudev, and elogind. When I have
2 chance I'll try that, although I think I already have, with the same
3 result. I don't use .xinitrc to start any other processes, just to set
4 some environment variables, and those were set up so long ago, I
5 wouldn't be surprised they are still necessary.
6