From: "Sebastian Beßler" <webmaster@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.3.1 : further queries
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:49:02
1 Philip Webb schrieb:
2
3 > The version for 3.5.10 doesn't work on the Fluxbox desktop:
4 > it opens but lacks the list of options on the left side.
5
6 The version for 3.5.10 can configure only kde3 apps. If you have no kde
7 3.5 to configure on your system kcontrol has nothing to show in the left
8 panel.
9
10 > Would I have more success with 4.3.1 (there are 8 dependencies)?
11
12 I would say so, but i can't say for sure, because I don't use Fluxbox.
13 KDE 4-Apps can only be configured with systemsettings (or by editing the
14 config files by hand).
15
16 Greetings
17