From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NAT problem
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 23:06:27
1 On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 09:55:32PM +0400, the wrote:
2 > I have a client that connects to my wifi, obtains an address via dhcp
3 > and ... can't acces almost all of internet sites.
4 > I was able to ping any web service I could think of, but I was able to
5 > use only google/youtube. I can do text/ image serches on google and
6 > can open youtube(but videos aren't loading). On other services wget
7 > says connection established, but it can't retrieve anything. if I ssh
8 > to an external server (not my nat server) I can ls, but if I try to ls
9 > - -alh I receive only a half of the files list and the terminal hangs
10 > after that.
11
12 This kind of thing could happen if two hosts on your network were using
13 the same IP address. Can you verify whether that might be the case or
14 not?
17 Randy Barlow